1. Track List (126)
3. Official (34)
4. Audio (123)
5. Live (7)
6. Featuring Remixes (5)
7. Albums (28)
8. News (7)
- Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump on Scoring Intrepid New Docuseries, ‘Let Science Speak’
- Hear Fall Out Boy’s New EP ‘Lake Effect Kid’
- See Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump Cover Ariana Grande’s ‘No More Tears Left to Cry’
- Good Morning, Here’s Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump Covering “No Tears Left To Cry”
- Fall Out Boy resets, sort of, on the delayed Mania
- Album Review: Fall Out Boy’s ‘MANIA’
- See Fall Out Boy Play Guitar-Heavy 'Hold Me Tight or Don't' on 'Colbert'
9. Covers (19)
11. Similar Artists (13)
12. Artist Info
Continue reading at Wikipedia...
Fall Out Boy is an American rock band formed in Wilmette, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, in 2001. The band consists of lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist Patrick Stump, bassist Pete Wentz, lead guitarist Joe Trohman, and drummer Andy Hurley. The band originated from Chicago's hardcore punk scene, with which all members were involved at one point. The group was formed by Wentz and Trohman as a pop punk side project of the members' respective hardcore bands, and Stump joined shortly thereafter. The group went through a succession of drummers before landing Hurley and recording the group's debut album, Take This to Your Grave (2003). The album became an underground success and helped the band gain a dedicated fanbase through heavy touring, as well as some moderate commercial success. Take This to Your Grave has commonly been cited as an influential blueprint for pop punk music in the 2000s.
- Fueled by Ramen
- PAX AM