1. Track List (788)
3. Official (68)
4. Audio (778)
5. Live (11)
6. Featuring Remixes (3)
7. Albums (95)
8. News (57)
- How Nicolas Roeg (RIP) Used David Bowie, Mick Jagger & Art Garfunkel in His Mind-Bending Films
- An ode to the cyberpunk David Bowie of Omikron: The Nomad Soul
- ‘David Bowie Is’ Exhibition Will Become Augmented Reality App
- We May Get a 'Labyrinth' Sequel but Bowie's Bulge Won't Be Returning
- David Bowie: the day I pulled the plug on his Glastonbury comeback
- New David Bowie documentary in production at BBC
- BBC on David Bowie in 1965: "Singer not particularly exciting. Routines dull"
- New David Bowie Documentary to Air on BBC Next Year
9. Covers (28)
11. Similar Artists (9)
12. Artist Info
Continue reading at Wikipedia...
David Robert Jones (8 January 1947 – 10 January 2016), known professionally as David Bowie (/ˈboʊi/), was an English singer, songwriter and actor who is often considered to be one of the most influential musicians of the 20th century. He was a leading figure in popular music and was acclaimed by critics and fellow musicians for his innovative work, particularly for his work during the 1970s. His career was marked by reinvention and visual presentation, with his music and stagecraft significantly influencing popular music. During his lifetime, his record sales, estimated at 140 million albums worldwide, made him one of the world's best-selling music artists. In the UK, he was awarded ten platinum album certifications, eleven gold and eight silver, releasing eleven number-one albums. In the US, he received five platinum and nine gold certifications. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996.