Released in 2007, 15 tracks, 59 min
Official Music Videos
Featuring Version Videos
Remix Version Videos
- Oct 29, 2007
- Teen Pop
- Britney Spears (exec.)
- Jim Beanz
- Bloodshy & Avant
- The Clutch
- Kara DioGuardi
- Corte "The Author" Ellis
- Sean "The Pen" Garrett
- Keri Hilson
- Farid "Fredwreck" Nasser
- The Neptunes
- J.R. Rotem
- Sony Music Studios(New York City, New York) Silent Sound Studios(Atlanta, Georgia) Hit Factory Criteria South Beach Studios(Miami, Florida) Studio at the Palms(Las Vegas, Nevada) Chalice Recording Studios Conway Recording Studios Record Plant(Los Angeles, California) Bloodshy & Avant Studios(Stockholm, Sweden)
- Sony Music Studios(New York City, New York)
- Silent Sound Studios(Atlanta, Georgia)
- Hit Factory Criteria
- South Beach Studios(Miami, Florida)
- Studio at the Palms(Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Chalice Recording Studios
- Conway Recording Studios
- Record Plant(Los Angeles, California)
- Bloodshy & Avant Studios(Stockholm, Sweden)
Blackout is the fifth studio album by American singer Britney Spears. It was released on October 25, 2007 through Jive Records. Opting to re-establish her music career after her fourth studio album, In the Zone (2003), she began planning the project in 2006. Work continued into 2007, during which time Spears' much-publicized personal struggles, including several instances of erratic behavior and her divorce from Kevin Federline overshadowed her professional endeavors.Continue reading at Wikipedia...
Contributors / Perfectionists
Want To Contribute To This Page?
Thanks to the perfectionists
this page is filled with amazing content!
Let’s work together to continue perfecting it for everyone! Below you’ll find the available Tracklistings for this Artist which you can Contribute to. Just select a song & add the version you would like to submit!
- Did We Miss A Song In “Blackout”?
- Show Less